College and Departmental Wordmarks
Below are links to College and department wordmarks. Please note that all publications produced by, or in collaboration with, the Office of Communications, whether print or electronic and regardless of funding, are required to carry the appropriate College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources logo and the statement “An Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider."
The University has strict standards for use of these logos. Information on policies and practices for use of University logos can be found at brand.uconn.edu.
- College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources
- Academic Programs
- Ratcliffe Hicks School of Agriculture
- Research and Graduate Education
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Allied Health Sciences
- Animal Science
- Natural Resources and the Environment
- Nutritional Sciences
- Pathobiology and Veterinary Science
- Plant Science and Landscape Architecture
Units and programs
You can request the College logo with the name of your unit or program by emailing CAHNR Communications.
If you are interested in a custom logo for your program, please read the University's guidelines for the creation of a new visual identifier. If your program meets the requirements, you may email CAHNR Communications about having a logo made for your program.